Thursday, May 12, 2016

BUDAPEST

Passport, checked! Ticket, checked! Sunnies, hats, beauty products, camera, checked! Hongarian money, che... Oh Shit. Oh crap. Oh putain. Anjing! Oh no... I forgot to get my Hungarian money!
Oh well... Let's manage that later when we get there.

11.25 in the morning and all my bags are packed, ready for my eurotrip! Weeehooo!

I've always wanted to go to Budapest and I'm so excited to finally going. Actually I have no exact plans to do there and decided to be spontaneous. So..... let's see what Budapest has got to surprise me.





Sunday, 17-06-16 / 08.35 - First coffee at Victoria Hotel, Budapest



Buda Castle

Hungarian iconic Goulash soup

 In love with these Hungarian jewelries from a local Hungarian designer!

And of course I ended up buying them :)

I bought some delicious Kürtőskalács in the famous Molnár's, typical Hungarian pastry.


Taking a break with the chain bridge which connects Buda and Pest zone in the background.

Wait, I think I'm lost... Where am I, again? Let's go check on the map.


I'm good! Made it to the top of Gallert Hill.

The view is simply magnificent. 






No comments:

Post a Comment